FundraiseIT & PartnerIT 2013
... the perfect place to create success
18. – 19. April 2013.
Short 3 minutes intro video about 2012 event.
PartnerIT B2B matchmaking event
Why to participate?
- Present your services/business/technologies/know-how
- Network with world’s most famous serial investors
- Meet new customers, create networks of mutual interest, find ways for financing your product or technology
- Meet partners to discuss new innovative solutions and future research ideas
- Meet qualified and innovative companies to discuss cooperation and create network of mutual interest
- Hear about possibilities for fundraising and investments in IT project
PartnerIT 2013 – Opportunity you should not miss!
- A personalized schedule with meetings of your choice
- A catalogue including all match-making participants
- The possibility to listen to inspiring, internationally recognized speakers
- Get the latest information on fundraising and investments in IT project
- Lunch on the 18th and the 19th of April
- Coffee and refreshments
- Networking and fun at the big farewell party at the evening on the 19th of April
How to participate?
- Registration for PartnerIT B2B matchmaking event is free of charge. All meals and refreshments are provided for participants!
- Registration for FundraiseIT conference costs 80 EUR (valid for two persons from the same entity). Registration fee also covers conference materials, as well as meals and refreshments.
Dates & Deadlines
|16. April||Deadline for online registration – Insert your cooperation profile|
|16. April||Deadline to book your meeting requests|
Some Featured Speakers
Brad Feld(Live via video link)Serial investor, founder of TechStars and Foundry GroupInvested in 100+ companies as angel investor (400+ investments between the different funds)
K - New Media GmbH & Co (VC), business angel and mentor in ICT sector, founder of Finfortec, Ondango, Pixray...Igor Shoifot
Serial investor: NetworkedBlogs, PeekYou, Wanelo, Favim…Paulo AndrezAngel investor and president at European Business Angels Network, board member in IPO of Novabase SGPS
Roman KiktaVenture capitalist, serial entrepreneur and author. Managing partner & founder of Mobility Ventures (VC). Founder of Genesis Campus Funds, E-Life, SpeedLink Communications...